Diving into the world of trade shows can be a big leap for your business, both in terms of incoming orders, sadly, in terms of outgoing dollars. The best way to make the most of your money is to be prepared. Going the extra mile ahead of time can help save you money down the road. Here are some of our favorite budgeting tips:
- Set your priorities. Decide what is best for your business and invest your money there.
- Order by early bird deadlines to save money. Follow along here on the blog, as well as on Instagram @tradeshowcamp for the latest news on deadlines and more.
- Order as much as you can ahead of time. Ordering on site costs you more money and delays installation.
- Buy items that can be reused at future shows.
- Shipping costs can add a lot to the bottom line. Research options in advance and ship early.